DescriptionReal Racing 3 is the third game in the mobile racing series. It includes 10 licensed race tracks (23 different courses) and 79 licensed cars (19 different manufactures). The game provides a single-player campaign where you race against ghost drivers of real world people. It is divided into 39 series which only can driven with cars specific for that series and each series is divided into seventeen to nineteen tiers unlocked by earning bronze, silver or gold medals. After some races you need to repair/maintain your car, or the performance will suffer and this takes up real-world time before the racing can be resumed. The game is free-to-play with a strong focus on in-app purchases for additional content and to remove time restrictions and unlock series and tiers right away. This is based around two currencies: real dollars and gold coins. Progress is measured in an overall driver level. Later updates introduce drive points to access a race, VIP service to remove waiting times for new cars and upgrades, and crew members that can be hired.
The game modes include Cup, Elimination, Endurance, Head-to-head, Autocross, Speed Record, Speed Snap, Drag Race, Hunter and Time Trial. Online multiplayer for up to four players was added in through an update. The game launched with Time Shifted Multiplayer (TSM) where races are done independently from each other and lap times are then imported into another player's game as soon as he comes online and are re-enacted by AI-controlled opponents. These do not copy the actual racing however, but follow the perfect path with variations in speed and braking to get the lap time right.
There are no BlackBerry screenshots for this game.
There are 11 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: AC Cobra
- Automobile: Ariel Atom
- Automobile: Aston Martin DB9
- Automobile: Aston Martin Vanquish
- Automobile: Audi R8
- Automobile: Audi TT
- Automobile: BMW M3
- Automobile: BMW Z4
- Automobile: Bugatti Veyron
- Automobile: Chevrolet Camaro
- Automobile: Chevrolet Corvette
- Automobile: Dodge Charger
- Automobile: Dodge Viper
- Automobile: Enzo Ferrari
- Automobile: Ferrari 458
- Automobile: Ferrari 599
- Automobile: Ferrari F40
- Automobile: Ferrari F50
- Automobile: Ferrari FF
- Automobile: Ford Focus
- Automobile: Ford GT
- Automobile: Koenigsegg Agera
- Automobile: Koenigsegg CCX
- Automobile: LaFerrari
- Automobile: Lamborghini Aventador
- Automobile: Lamborghini Countach
- Automobile: Lamborghini Gallardo
- Automobile: Lamborghini Miura
- Automobile: Lamborghini Murciélago
- Automobile: Lexus LFA
- Automobile: McLaren F1
- Automobile: McLaren MP4-12C
- Automobile: McLaren P1
- Automobile: Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
- Automobile: Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
- Automobile: Nissan GT-R
- Automobile: Nissan Skyline
- Automobile: Pagani Huayra
- Automobile: Pagani Zonda
- Automobile: Porsche 911
- Automobile: Porsche Carrera GT
- Real Racing series
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
- The Mobile Excellence Awards
- 2013 - Best Mobile Game
Related Web Sites
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.