DescriptionYou are an allied fighter pilot in WW1, duking it out with the "Huns" up in the sky in over 200 missions.
The missions usually come in three flavors: Top-down view bombing missions where you have to take out strategically important targets, isometric strafing runs where you get to blast anything that you fancy blasting with an unlimited supply of ammo, and of course the main part: Dogfights in the sky. Rendered in 3D, seems from behind your head.
The game is set in the years 1916 through 1918, and to loosen things up a little, we get to read a page of our character's new entry for the diary-like journal in his company between every mission.
There are no BlackBerry user screenshots for this game.
There are 95 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Wings (Emulated Amiga Edition)" -- GOG title
Part of the Following Groups
- BPjS / BPjM indexed games
- Gameplay feature: Permadeath / Permanent Death
- Historical conflict: World War I
- Wings games
There are no reviews for the BlackBerry release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Wings: Director's Cut funding failed||1||Yearman (19734)
Sep 12, 2012
- Amiga Power
- May 1991 (Issue #00) - #51 in the "All Time Top 100 Amiga Games"
- Computer Gaming World
- November 1996 (15th Anniversary Issue) - #65 in the list "150 Best Games of All Time"
Related Web Sites
- Wings (Publisher's site (for GBA version) with game info screenshots and more.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.