DescriptionThe fourth role-playing game in the Avernum series. Create a party of four heroes, and set off to one of four scenarios:
- The Valley of Dying: Explore the world of magic and sorcery and find the secret to the mysterious plague.
- A Small Rebellion: A group of rebels formed against the empire, will you fight them or join them?
- The Za-Khazi Run: Quest your way through a dangerous river and try to save your allies on the other side before time runs out.
- Diplomacy With the Dead: Help a small city fight a powerful vampire.
- "阿佛纳姆之刃" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Game Tunnel||Windows||Dec 21, 2004||9 out of 10||90|
|JeuxVideoPC.com||Windows||Mar 15, 2005||18 out of 20||90|
|Softonic||Windows||Feb 20, 2007||80|
|VictoryGames.pl||Windows||May 02, 2005||80|
|Macworld||Macintosh||Sep 17, 2004||70|
|Inside Mac Games (IMG)||Macintosh||Mar 01, 2005||6 out of 10||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Blades of Avernum (Official Homepage)
- Drakefyre's Demense (Excellent articles and advice for scenario design.)
- Erik's Blades of Avernum Page (Fan made manual describing how to perform common tasks within a BoA scenario.)
- The Black Sickness - A Blades of Avernum Thing (An archive of scripts, articles, advice, and reviews. Lots of good stuff.)
- The Louvre (An excellent Blades of Avernum custom graphics database.)