Advertising BlurbsAksys Games press release (July 02, 2009):
THE SECOND BLAZBLUE STORM IS UPON US!
Look For It, Buy It, Love it Edition!
Torrance, CA (July 2nd, 2009) – Aksys Games, a leading publisher of interactive entertainment products, has shipped Blazblue: Calamity Trigger SE for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and the PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system. Developed by Arc System Works, creators of the widely popular Guilty Gear franchise, BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger has been voted unanimously by fans and critics alike as one of the best new fighting games this summer! So stop moping around and get in the action! BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger SE is now available!
Featuring twelve extraordinarily detailed, hand-drawn characters in true high-definition glory! BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger offers truly individualized characters that express their personality through unique “Drive” attacks. As stated by a famed pro player Mike Z., “Every fighter is incredibly unique. You don’t play BlazBlue; you play the game as seen through the lens of your character.” Fans of the Guilty Gear series will also be pleased hear the hard-hitting rock soundtrack, composed by famed Guilty Gear creator Daisuke Ishiwatari!
“We are very proud to be releasing the ‘I-don’t-need-a-tutorial-disc-edition’ of BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger,” says Gail Salamanca, Director of Marketing, Aksys Games. “This no-frills edition let’s you get right to the game without that extra box and clutter getting in the way of what really matters—the awesome that is BlazBlue.”
BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger Features
• The First HD 2D Fighter from the Creators of the Guilty Gear Series! Be prepared to be blinded by the awesomeness that is BlazBlue, with its stunning characters–each one animated with over 1800 frames of hand-drawn, high-definition sprites!
• Console-Exclusive Content! Brand new music, animations, glorious rendered backgrounds, score attack mode, and a fully fleshed-out story mode have been made exclusively for the console release!
• Dual Language Support! Experience the fully realized BlazBlue saga with fully-voiced dialogue in English or Japanese!
• Online Battle Train your skills online through ranked and player battles. Create online lobbies where players can battle each other or spectate from the sidelines to gauge their opponents!
• A Plethora of Defensive and Offensive Options at Your Disposal! Take advantage of Barriers, Counter Assaults, Rapid Cancels, Barrier Bursts, ukemi tactics, Distortion Drives, and console-exclusive Astral Heats for all characters!
BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger has been rated “T” For Teens by the ESRB. More information about Aksys Games and BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger can be found at www.aksysgames.com.
Contributed by Patrick Bregger (119837) on Jun 19, 2011.