DescriptionTwo variations of Breakout are available in this title.
- In Blockout!, the object is to blast through the blocks in the shortest amount of time. There are four colored lines of blocks, and each line has an electronic demon. The electronic demons can replace removed blocks when charged. They'll be charged by touching either sides of the screen. After placing a block, they'll lose the charge, and if they try to cross a gap uncharged, they'll fall and reappear after a penalty time.
In two players mode, the second player controls the electronic demons as they try to prevent the first player to blast through the barricade. The player has 90 seconds to try achieving it.
- In Breakdown!, the object is to destroy the most blocks the player can within 60 seconds. Unlike in Blockout!, the ball (called Blockbuster) will not ricochet when hitting blocks, only when hitting the screen edges, destroying all the blocks it crosses on its way.
In two players mode the second player again controls the electronic demos, which now move twice faster than in Blockout!. A counter at the top of the screen marks how many blocks are left.
- "Spræng dæmningen" -- Danish Title
- "O demolidor de barragens" -- Portuguese Title
- "Magibrick" -- Jopac Release Title
- "Le mur magique" -- French Title
- "La supertrincea" -- Italian Title
- "Energijakten" -- Swedish Title
- "El revientapresas" -- Spanish Title
- "Démolition! / Destruction!" -- Canadian French Title
- "Dämme sprengen" -- German Title
- "Dam buster" -- UK Title
- "Barricada! / Demolição!" -- Brazilian Title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|The Video Game Critic||Jan 04, 2004||F||0|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.