DescriptionShiver me timbers! Captain Mirabelle and her crew have learned of clues leading to the treasure of pirate Black Jack. Search the islands and find the treasure so as to be rich!
Bounty: Special Edition is a match game. To make a match, click an item to make it slide to the left and drop into the bottom. When the player matches three and later four of the same item, they will clear. As the game progresses, the player will have black blocks with a sword symbol. These cannot be cleared and are there to just act as blocks. When the player fails to make a match, the blocks will appear. If the stack passes the top line, the player lose a life and must redo the level.
As the player progresses, bonus items may be gained, such as additional time or the ability to swap two items. To gather these items, click them so they move to the bottom as the first item in line.
There are three game modes:
- Adventure mode follows the story of Mirabelle through one-hundred forty levels. Finish each level before the time runs out.
- Eternity mode lets the player play one level non-stop. The items refill and there is no time limit.
- Relaxed mode follows the story of Mirabelle through one-hundred eighty levels with no time restriction.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
Special editionThere was no regular edition of a game called Bounty from Total Eclipse. Because of its features, like over seventy pages of comics, they consider this game special, hence the Special Edition in the name.
Related Web Sites
- Official game website (Description, screenshots, buyer's option, merchandise items, forum and more.)
- Official product page at Total Eclipse's website (Description, features, requirements, trial download and buyer's option at the website of the developer and publisher: Total Eclipse.)