Related Web Sites
- Braid (Official game website)
- Braid (TIGdb entry.)
- Mac Gamer Review (A review of Braid by the Mac Gamer's Brad Snios, who had a generally favorable outlook on the game and its nature as a port (July 17th, 2009).)
- Podtoid 66: Braidtoid (A podcast with Jonathan Blow about the game design, hosted on Destructoid (21st August 2008))
- The aesthetics of puzzle game design — A good puzzle game is hard to build (Interview on puzzle game design to Jonathan Blow, author of Braid, along with Sokobond's Alan Hazelden, and Jonathan Whiting, co-author of Traal.)
- The Art Of Braid: Creating A Visual Identity For An Unusual Game (Artist David Hellman explains his collaboration with Jonathan Blow to create the art for the game, on Gamasutra (5th August 2008))
- Wikipedia: Braid (article in the open encyclopedia about the game)
- X360A achievement guide (X360A's achievement guide for Braid.)
Searches and Links
Amazon ; an online store selling new and used computer and video games.
Google ; search engine that ranks by popularity
eBay ; Many older games listed on MobyGames are out of print. Auction sites like eBay are the best place to find them.