Nintendo.com Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Brain Age is back with all-new devilishly tricky brain-training exercises designed to help retrain the modern mind.
With all of the technological distractions of modern life, information overload and information addiction can make it difficult to stay focused. Brain Age: Concentration Training uses newly designed exercises that will test your short term memory access and help to improve your concentration skills to combat these daily distractions.
New Devilish Training exercises dynamically adjust their difficulty based on your real-time results, always pushing to improve your ability, alongside additional new and classic puzzles. Discover the next level of brain-training – only for Nintendo 3DS.
There are no Nintendo 3DS user screenshots for this game.
There are 3 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "東北大学加齢医学研究所 川島隆太教授監修 ものすごく脳を鍛える5分間の鬼トレーニング" -- Japanese spelling
- "Tōhōku Daigaku Kareīgakukenkyūjo Kawashima Ryūta Kyōju Kanshū: Monosugoku Nō o Kitaeru 5-Funkan no Oni Training" -- Japanese title
- "L’infernal programme d'entraînement cérébral du Dr Kawashima: Pouvez-vous rester concentré?" -- French title
- "Dr. Kawashima’s Duivelse Brain Training: Kun jij je blijven concentreren?" -- Dutch title
- "Dr. Kawashimas diabolisches Gehirn-Jogging: Können Sie konzentriert bleiben?" -- German title
- "Dr Kawashima's Devilish Brain Training: Can You Stay Focused?" -- European/Australian title
- "Brain Training infernale del Dr. Kawashima: Sai mantenere la concentrazione?" -- Italian title
- "Brain Training Infernal del Dr. Kawashima: ¿Eres capaz de mantener la concentración?" -- Spanish title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Nintendo Life||Feb 10, 2013||80|
|Reboot||Aug, 2017||7 out of 10||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Brain Age: Concentration Training (official website)
- Wikipedia: Brain Age: Concentration Training (article in the open encyclopedia about the game)