DescriptionThe sequel to Brain Age (known as Dr. Kawashima's Brain Training - How Old Is Your Brain in Europe), this game adds several new methods of training your brain out of its tired state. It also includes new exercises to gauge the age of your brain, up to an ideal minimum of 20. This is based on neuroscientist Dr. Kawashima's research which suggests that the brain, like the body, benefits from regular exercise to keep it in shape.
The exercises include Missing Symbols, Masterpiece Recital, Word Blend, Word Scramble, Memory Addition, Days and Dates, Correct Change, Calculate the Height, Finishing Position and Determine the Time. It also includes Sudoku and a Dr. Mario-esque mini-game.
There are no Nintendo DS screenshots for this game.
- "東北大学未来科学技術共同研究センター川島隆太教授監修 もっと脳を鍛える大人のDSトレーニング" -- Japanese spelling
- "Programme d'Entraînement Cérébral avancé du Dr. Kawashima: Quel âge a votre cerveau?" -- French title
- "More Brain Training from Dr Kawashima: How Old Is Your Brain?" -- European/Australian title
- "More Brain Training del Dr. Kawashima: Quanti anni ha il tuo cervello?" -- Italian title
- "Meer Brain Training van Dr. Kawashima: Hoe oud is jouw brein?" -- Dutch title
- "Más Brain Training del Dr. Kawashima: ¿Cuántos años tiene tu cerebro?" -- Spanish Title
- "Dr. Kawashima: Mehr Gehirn-Jogging: Wie fit ist Ihr Gehirn?" -- German title
- "Brain Age 2" -- Alternate Spelling
Part of the Following Groups
|More a remake than a sequel.||EboMike (3009)|
The Press Says
|Lawrence||Sep 03, 2007||8.3 out of 10||83|
|Game Informer Magazine||Sep, 2007||8.25 out of 10||82|
|Atomic Gamer||Aug 31, 2007||80 out of 100||80|
|Video Game Talk||Sep 11, 2007||80|
|Armchair Empire, The||Sep 18, 2007||8 out of 10||80|
|Tweakers.net||Jul 31, 2007||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Games TM||Jul, 2007||7 out of 10||70|
|Binary Joy||Aug 20, 2007||70|
|NintendoWorldReport||Sep 05, 2007||7 out of 10||70|
|Super Play||Aug, 2007||4 out of 10||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- 2007 – #8 Nintendo DS Game of the Year