DescriptionThe sequel to Brain Age (known as Dr. Kawashima's Brain Training - How Old Is Your Brain in Europe), this game adds several new methods of training your brain out of its tired state. It also includes new exercises to gauge the age of your brain, up to an ideal minimum of 20. This is based on neuroscientist Dr. Kawashima's research which suggests that the brain, like the body, benefits from regular exercise to keep it in shape.
The exercises include Missing Symbols, Masterpiece Recital, Word Blend, Word Scramble, Memory Addition, Days and Dates, Correct Change, Calculate the Height, Finishing Position and Determine the Time. It also includes Sudoku and a Dr. Mario-esque mini-game.
There are no Nintendo DS user screenshots for this game.
There are 4 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "東北大学未来科学技術共同研究センター川島隆太教授監修 もっと脳を鍛える大人のDSトレーニング" -- Japanese spelling
- "Programme d'Entraînement Cérébral avancé du Dr. Kawashima: Quel âge a votre cerveau?" -- French title
- "More Brain Training from Dr Kawashima: How Old Is Your Brain?" -- European/Australian title
- "More Brain Training del Dr. Kawashima: Quanti anni ha il tuo cervello?" -- Italian title
- "Meer Brain Training van Dr. Kawashima: Hoe oud is jouw brein?" -- Dutch title
- "Más Brain Training del Dr. Kawashima: ¿Cuántos años tiene tu cerebro?" -- Spanish Title
- "Dr. Kawashima: Mehr Gehirn-Jogging: Wie fit ist Ihr Gehirn?" -- German title
- "Brain Age 2" -- Alternate Spelling
Part of the Following Groups
|More a remake than a sequel.||EboMike (3001)|
|Deeko||Aug 28, 2007||9 out of 10||90|
|Nintendo Front||Feb 25, 2008||84 out of 100||84|
|Lawrence||Sep 03, 2007||8.3 out of 10||83|
|Atomic Gamer||Aug 31, 2007||80 out of 100||80|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Jun 19, 2007||8 out of 10||80|
|UOL Jogos||Aug 25, 2007||80|
|Gamer 2.0||Aug 29, 2007||7.7 out of 10||77|
|FOK!games||Jul 18, 2007||73 out of 100||73|
|GamingExcellence||Nov 12, 2007||7.2 out of 10||72|
|Binary Joy||Aug 20, 2007||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
SalesAccording to publisher Nintendo, Brain Age²: More Training in Minutes a Day! sold 14.88 million copies worldwide (as of September 30, 2015).
- 2007 – #8 Nintendo DS Game of the Year