DescriptionThis version of Brain Challenge expands on the one created for mobile phones. Players tackle 30 brain exercises in five different categories (Focus, Visual, Logic, Math and newly-added Memory).
Game modes include Test, Free Training, and Kid Mode for younger players. In Creative Mode, players perform relaxing activities like drawing. In Stress Mode, players perform the same tests as the regular Test mode except with the addition of distracting images, flashes, and sounds. More difficult versions of the original tests also appear in this mode.
Charts track each player's overall performance and progress. Players can also select an A.I. coach to guide them through the various tests and assist them in setting and reaching training goals. Up to four players can challenge each other offline or online.
The Xbox 360 version includes Avatar support. Some of the extra modes must be downloaded in an add-on pack for the Playstation 3.
- "Treino Cerebral" -- Zeebo title
- "Gehirntraining" -- German title
- "Brain Challenge HD" -- iPad / Windows Phone title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|airgamer||iPhone||Sep 24, 2008||86 out of 100||86|
|AppVee||iPhone||Oct 05, 2008||4 out of 5||80|
|Pocket Gamer UK||iPhone||Aug 01, 2008||8 out of 10||80|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Xbox 360||Mar 12, 2008||6 out of 10||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Get Ready for Mental Weightlifting (An Apple Games article, archived on the author's website, about the Macintosh version of Brain Chalenge. The article provides a descriptive overview of the game, tips and tricks for players, and information about the portable sequel (Dec, 2009).)
- Wikipedia: Brain Challenge (article in the open encyclopedia about the game)
Xbox 360 Credits
Next Gen Division Manager: