Brave: The Search for Spirit Dancer Ad Blurbs
Embark on an epic adventure set against a backdrop of rich Native American mythology.
- Embark on an epic journey steeped in mythology
- Explore beautiful interactive scenery
- Master the skills of the hunter and the secrets of the shaman
- Posses animals to perform tasks beyond your ability
Brave is the sole escapee of an attack by the vicious Wendigo spirit. His tribe enslaved,
their only hope is that Brave can find Spirit Dancer, the greatest shaman to ever live. Only
Spirit Dancer has the power to defeat the Wendigo and release them. So starts Brave's
Brave takes you on a journey through beautifully rich and interactive scenery. Hunt wolves
in the depths of the forest, face stampedes of buffalo and canoe down crashing rapids in
the search for Sprit Dancer.
Based upon the rich mythology of the Native American peoples, Brave is a rich tapestry of
adventure with wide appeal. Master a range of talents from combat with a tomahawk and
bow, to animal tracking and mimicry.
Your hunting skills are surpassed only by initiation into the ways of the shaman. Overcome
bizarre creatures and terrifying foes, learning to work alongside and possess animal spirits
as you progress. Take on the shape of the smallest rabbit to escape down burrows or the
form of a mighty bear spirit to battle your foes.
Contributed by DreinIX (9397) on Mar 06, 2008.
THE SEARCH FOR SPIRIT DANCER
- Face a series of breathtaking challenges - hunt snarling wolves, canoe down raging river rapids, track the legendary Sasquatch through a snowstorm and battle in the midst of a buffalo stampede.
- Master the art of combat and ancient hunting skills including animal tracking, mimicry and survival.
- Learn the ways of the legendary Native American Shaman - summon the Great Eagle Spirit to fly on its back and possess creatures from the smallest rabbit to a mighty grizzly bear.
BRAVE IS A FUN-LOVING NATIVE AMERICAN BOY WITH A NOSE FOR TROUBLE AND A TASTE FOR ADVENTURE. JOIN HIM AS HE EMBARKS ON THE JOURNEY OF A LIFETIME TO TRACK DOWN SPIRIT DANCER, THE GREATEST SHAMAN WHO EVER LIVED...
Contributed by Sciere (377504) on Aug 30, 2005.