Brian Lara International Cricket™ 2007, the evolution of the genre-leading cricket game series, is set to be the most authentic and exciting cricket gaming experience yet. The game features the ICC Champions Trophy 2006 and the ICC Cricket World Cup 2007 as officially licensed events complete with player names and likenesses.
- ICC Cricket World Cup 2007 game mode: 16 licensed international teams with official kits, 256 licensed international players with real player names and likenesses and 8 official licensed World Cup stadia.
- ICC Champions Trophy 2006 game mode: 10 licensed international teams with official kits, 160 licensed international players with real player names and likenesses.
- Online Play:multi-player leagues, tournaments (including the ICC World Cup 2007 and ICC Champions Trophy 2006), exhibition and warm up matches.
- Tutorial Mode: learn the basics of the game in a full cricket tutorial coaching mode – with commentary by Jonathan Agnew.
- Cricket glossary: learn the difference between a googly and a bouncer in the cricket terms glossary.
- AI system: makes for a far more authentic and exciting cricket experience when playing against the CPU.
- Batting: enhanced to include new shots, including the sweep shot, the reverse sweep and advancing down the pitch.
- Bowling: ball delivery speed now based on the real life Wisden player stats, and wind, climate and pitch condition have a real effect on ball movement and bounce.
- Fielding: new additions include throwing to both ends of the wicket, manual wicket keeper stumpings, slip catches and close-field catches.
- Vastly enhanced graphics:new head and skeleton technology for the players and improved texturing, lighting and bump-mapping throughout.
- Play with Officially Licensed cricket equipment: from manufacturers such as MRF, Kookaburra, Gray Nicholls and many more.
- Official Hawkeye ball-tracking analysis (as seen on TV).
- Full match commentary: from Jonathan Agnew, David Gower, Ian Bishop, Tony Greig and Ian Bishop.
Contributed by havoc of smeg (13018) on Sep 05, 2010.