DescriptionAah Little Atlantis is a puzzle strategy game where the goal is to sink Atlantis while showing pity on its inhabitants. The player needs to rescue as many Atlanteans as possible from the sinking kingdom while at the same being part of the destruction.
Each island will stay above water for a specific number of turns, and it is up to the player to save as many Atlanteans as possible by guiding them to high ground with the divine tools at his/her disposal. These are:
- Floods - By placing these in close proximity to an Atlantean, he will flee one square in the opposite direction.
- Meteors - These are the highest ground available, and they need to be placed in such a way that the Atlanteans stand on them when the island finally sinks.
- Trees - If an Atlantean stands on a square with a tree the same round as the ground below sinks, it turns into a raft and automatically saves the person on it.
- Boats - They move around the map and can save up to 4 Atlanteans at the same time.
In each stage there is a set score they player has to reach to get medals and finish the stage. The different types of Atlanteans are worth different points, so sometimes the "lesser" inhabitants have to be sacrificed in order to save, for example, a king.
There are 15 islands to sink, all with varying conditions and difficulty.
The game was originally developed for the 48 Hour Games Dev Competition, but was later fixed up and polished and released for the Xbox 360. One month later the Flash version was done and uploaded to Aah Games' site.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Aah Little Atlantis (The playable Flash game on Aah Games' site.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.