DescriptionAlan Probe is a moronic, untidy pizza boy, whose big dream is to become a surgeon. One day, when making a delivery, he runs over a drunk tramp. His victim, however, turns out to be a washed-up medical doctor, called Ignacious Bleed.
Dr. Bleed is in urgent need of medical attention, and will help Alan, whom the player receives control over, to operate him. After successful treatment of the doctor, a whole other bunch of twisted individuals will pass on Alan's improvised operating tables. Between operations, Dr. Bleed's clouded history will unfold.
Every surgery starts with a close-up of the body part to be operated. The first step is then to cut open the patient, the last one is to close all open wounds. In between, everything is possible: removing glass shards or porcupine spines, transplanting organs, decontamination of a poisoned patient, ...
The player has a set of tools at hand to cure his patients, which are all controlled using the mouse:
- Pizza Cutter - making incisions and cutting out objects buried under the skin.
- Tongs - moving loose objects around, pulling objects from skin.
- Pain Relief - healing closed wounds, burns, scars and other injuries.
- Stapler - holding closed wounds that are open so they can be sealed.
- Vacuum - sucking up liquids that are present on surface of the skin.
- Lighter - sealing wounds by burning them shut, killing nasty creatures.
- Corkscrew - combined with the Pain Relief cream, giving patient injections.
- Etchy Sketchy - scanning the body to find objects under the skin.
- Chainsaw - chainsawing out organs, slicing through bones and causing carnage.
- Car Battery - restarting the patient's heart, killing nasty creatures.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Amateur Surgeon @ Adult Swim (Play the game through your web browser.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.