DescriptionBoardwalk Sea Ball is a sequence of five carnival games that revolve around throwing a ball or hitting objects with it. Up to 20 people can compete simultaneously against each other. Every minigame represents a round and functions as follows:
- Battle Boats. Similarly to pachinko, the player drops a ball from above into a forest of pins that deflect it until it reaches one of the holes at the bottom. The five holes are worth one to five points, and the player needs to reach 50 points first in order to beat the opponents. Small tugboats to the left record how many points are left to reach the goal.
- Duck Shot is a shooting gallery game similar to Quick Quack. To continue a successful streak, the player needs to hit a duck having either the same number or the same color as the previous one. The main difference is the challenge of actually aiming the ball.
- Coral Corral. The opposite board has a set of scattered colored coral. The goal is to hit every coral three times with the ball, thus removing them from the screen. Bonus points are awarded for hitting more coral in a single shot.
- Clam Slam. A challenge based on timing. There are two types of clams that open, close and retract: with negative values and with positive values. The player needs to hit the clams with positive values while they are open. The positive number add to the score, while the negative ones subtract from it.
- Squid Squasher. The player must protect four pearls from greedy squids. The goal is to hit them with the ball before they reach the gems. Every time a squid touches a pearl, its value is reduced by one until it reaches zero. The player faces a continuous wave of squids until the timer runs out.
There are no promo images for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.