Choice of the Deathless Ad Blurbs (Browser)
Advertising BlurbsGoogle Play description:
Battle demons and undead attorneys, and win souls to pay back your student loans! At the elite demonic-law firm of Varkath Nebuchadnezzar Stone, you'll depose a fallen god, find romance, and maybe even make partner, if you don't lose your own soul first.
"Choice of the Deathless" is a necromantic legal thriller by Max Gladstone, Campbell Award-nominated author of "Three Parts Dead" and "Two Serpents Rise." The game is entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--and powered by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
• Explore a fantasy realm with a rich and evolving backstory, based on the novels published by Tor Books.
• Play as male or female, gay or straight, dead or alive (or both).
• Build your career on carefully reasoned contracts, or party all night with the skeletal partners at your firm.
• Navigate intrigue and mystery in a world of scheming magicians and devious monsters.
• Look for love in at least some of the right places.
• Balance student loans, sleep, daily commute, rent payments, and demonic litigation—hey, nobody said being a wizard was always fun.
Note: You can play the first part of the game for free. (Beware, it ends on a cliffhanger!) You can purchase the rest of the game inside the app; purchasing the rest of the game will also turn off in-game advertisements.
Contributed by havoc of smeg (22291) on Dec 27, 2013.