DescriptionThis flash demo version is optimized for web display and does not fully reflect the quality of Deponia. It is available on the Facebook page of Daedalic in English and German. It contains a part of the game, when Rufus is leaving the Toni's apartment. It is fully-voiced and contains cut-scenes with advertising material. Apart from the resolution, several in-game features were redesigned. The changes in comparison to the main game amongst others are the following:
- the action is selected with two icons on clicking a left mouse button instead of the two mouse buttons control;
- the inventory appears at bottom of the screen instead of separate screen;
- the save/load screen is redesigned, and autosaving is performed all the time;
- the cut-scenes integrated in the game are downloaded from YouTube;
- sound and music buttons are present on the game screen.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Deponia on Kongregate (Play the flash demo on Kongregate)