DescriptionIntended as an introductory game of modern interactive fiction for new players, complete with in-game hints and a tutorial for text adventurers, this game puts new players in a wizard's (apparently unoccupied) tower where, as in the Myst games, they must intuit or figure out through trial-and-error how to successfully interact with fanciful and magical machines and other apparatus. The nature of the complex and indeed, the question of the player's past and how they came to be there are revealed through the collection of seven enchanted masks strewn throughout the surreal compound.
The game was initially released as a data file in 2004 for Z-code interpreters across numerous disparate computing platforms. A later release for iOS incorporated some enhanced features including a map.
There are no Browser user screenshots for this game.
There are 8 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
- XYZZY Awards
- 2004 - Best Puzzles
- 2004 - Best Use of Medium
- 2004 - Finalist for Best Game
- 2004 - Finalist for Best Writing
- 2004 - Finalist for Best Story
- 2004 - Finalist for Best Setting
- 2004 - Finalist for Best Individual Puzzle
Related Web Sites
- The Dreamhold homepage (Includes information about the game from its author and free, legal play of the game through a web browser.)