DescriptionHigh Stakes Poker is a draw poker game that can be played against three other persons or AI opponents. Every player is first dealt five cards each. After looking at them they decide either to check, bet an amount of tokens, match, raise the bet or fold. In the next round, everyone gets the opportunity to discard up to four unwanted cards and receive new ones in their place. Lastly, a final betting round takes place with bigger increments, after which all the remaining players reveal their cards. The highest ranked hand wins all the money in the pool. The game uses all the usual poker hands, such as:
- One pair
- Two pair
- Three of a kind
- Straight (five cards with consecutive ranks from at least two suits)
- Flush (five cards of the same suit, not in any kind of sequence)
- Full house (three cards of the same rank plus a pair of another)
- Four of a kind
- Straight flush (five cards with consecutive ranks from the same suit)
- Five of a kind (this is possible only if at the beginning the dealer chooses to have the 2s as wild cards)
There are no promo images for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.