DescriptionLost Temple Poker is a variant of multi-hand video poker usually played in casinos. This game has 21 hands and uses a deck of 53 cards, including one wild card. The player can bet one, two or three tokens at a time, which will then be multiplied automatically by 21 (the total number of hands) to form the final wager. The tiki will deal the first five cards. The main trick is to hold the cards one would consider valuable, so that when the dealer replaces the discards with new ones, the player would get winning combinations. It's allowed to hold any number of cards from zero to five--they will all appear in every one of the 21 hands. The discards are then replaced with new cards that are selected randomly for each hand. For every winning combination the player can win an amount of tokens as shown in the table to the left. Those numbers increase with the bet. All the usual poker hands give a reward except for one pair and high card.
In addition to the normal poker game, there's also a bonus round, reached only if Tex Carter crosses the booby-trapped bridge at the top. To advance, the player must hold (in other words use) the Adventure cards that appear from time to time. An Adventure card can be used as a normal card to make poker hands, but it has an extra effect as well which can either help or hamper Tex' movement across the bridge. There are five types:
- Advance 1 - Tex moves one position
- Advance 2 - Tex moves two positions
- Random - there's a 50% chance that he will either fall into a trap and retreat or advance one segment across the bridge
- Escape - the next time he walks into a trap because of another Adventure card, Tex will miraculously escape and move forward one position
- Cliffhanger - to move forward one segment, the player must win more than the amount wagered, otherwise the adventurer will be hit by a trap and retreat one position
There are no promo images for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.