DescriptionPerfect Pair Solitaire is a solitaire game that tasks the player with removing all the cards from the screen. In order to do that, the player must create pairs of cards that have a combined value of 13 (e.g. a 4 and a 9), like in pyramid solitaire. The game is played using a 52-card deck plus two additional Kings. The numbered cards are worth the value they display, while the Ace equals 1 point, the Jack - 11 points, the Queen - 12 points, and the King is worth 13 points, and thus can be removed by itself. Once a valid pair is removed from the screen, the cards beneath them become available for play. It's possible to make a "perfect pair" by matching two cards that are facing each other. Four perfect pairs will generate one heart in the love meter to the right.
The hearts are used on a separate board where the player's ship is cruising. One heart allows the ship to move by one space on the map. After completing a move, an Event Card is drawn. It has the power to alter the rules of the game. There are different types of Event Cards:
- Port Space - adds cards to the bottom-left deck.
- Man Overboard - adds cards, but places them in the water.
- Smooth Sailing - all the cards appear on the ship.
- Stowaway - a pair of cards is replaced by another special pair.
- Double Love Savers - two bonus Free Cells.
- Shot Gun Wedding - the player can't use the Undo button.
- Spooky Cards - strange things can happen.
- Movement Cards - the ship can be moved forward or backward.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.