DescriptionPongball Champions is a single-player futuristic sports game that combines the mechanics of Pong and Pinball. Set in the year 2351, the ultimate sport - Pongball - is played on an arena orbiting the Earth. Contestants pilot spaceships equipped with flippers instead of wings, and they use them to hit a ball towards the opponent's goal. The player's objective is to beat 30 adversaries and become the ultimate Pongball Champion.
Every match presents a different challenge. Not only the opponents are progressively harder to beat, but each level has obstacles in the arena that behave as pinball bumpers, pushing the ball away at high speed. The player must adapt his strategy depending on the layout of the levels.
The game also features 6 buffs and debuffs that spawn in the arena from time to time and can be collected by either opponent. They are:
- Big Flippers: The ship's flippers increase in size.
- Small Flippers: The flippers become smaller.
- Big Ray: Increases the size of the ship's energy ray (area used to absorb buffs/debuffs).
- Small Ray: Reduces the size of the energy ray.
- Flipper Power: The flippers shoot the ball with increased speed, or go back to normal if they are jammed.
- Flipper Jam: Causes the flippers to jam and become unusable, or to go back to normal if they are powered up.
There are no promo images for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.