DescriptionQuestionaut is a small educational point-and-click adventure made for the BBC's educational website aimed at 11 year olds.
In the game the player leaves his own world, by means of hot air balloon, in search of his friends top hat, which has been blown to parts unknown. Each world has an inhabitant that will ask the player questions about a different subject such as math, grammar, chemistry, etc. These characters need to be activated by performing small tasks; one area requires you to turn off an elderly chaps light so that he'll stop reading, for instance. Each question will fill your balloon and after answering five correctly the player will proceed to the next area.
The worlds are as follows:
- The players homeworld: Has a nice little pond and lets off bubbles, no questions for our questionaut here.
- A world of books and papers: Here the player will be quizzed about writing.
- A hive of numbers: The player will be given arithmetic problems.
- Tree with animals: A owl will question the player about the natural world.
- Half sphere: This geometric world posses questions about geometry.
- Frozen lake with burner: Here the player is quizzed on basic chemistry.
- Scientist with jumping graph: The player will be queried about statistics on this world.
- Asteroid with orbital battery: Physics are the subject on this floating rock.
- Letter collection machine: Here the player will have to answer questions relating to English grammar.
- Crescent moon: No questions, just you friends lost hat.
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Questionaut (Play the game through your browser.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.