missing cover art
DescriptionRegular Show: Paint War is a top-down shooter based on the Regular Show cartoon series by J. G. Quintel. It is a single-player paintball shooter with four game modes:
- Underpants Capture (Capture the Flag): touch the underpants flags on the map and capture them as long as it possible.
- Paint'em All (Deathmatch): shoot and paint all enemies on the map.
- Dog Tags (King of the Hill): paint enemies and take them "dog tags" as more as it possible.
- Target Painting (Target Domination): paint the bulls-eye targets to capture them.
The following Regular Show characters are available:
- Mordecai : moves slowly but has a good accuracy and can be defeated only after three shots.
- Rigby: can be defeated after two shots and has a medium accuracy but runs quicker than another characters.
- Muscle Man (needs to be bought for 1000 credits): has the same characteristics as Mordecai.
- Energy: health upgrade - increase the health for one round.
- Long shot: gun upgrade - temporarily increases the shooting distance.
- Super shot: gun upgrade - defeats an enemy after one shot.
There are no Browser user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Regular Show: Paint War (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.