DescriptionThe sequel to EA Sports' basketball title Lakers versus Celtics and the NBA Playoffs. The core gameplay of the original is supplemented with a variety of new features, including:
- All 16 1992 NBA Playoff teams (up from 8 in Lakers vs. Celtics) plus the East and West All-Star Teams, plus courts with official team logos/colors. The rosters are based on the 1990/1991 season.
- Player game stats updated while the game is in progress.
- An Instant Replay mode.
- New "signature moves" for star players.
- Improved defense and passing controls and a foul shooting meter.
There are no promo images for this game
- "NBA Pro Basketball: Bulls vs. Lakers and the NBA Playoffs" -- Japanese Title
- "Bulls vs. Lakers & the NBA Playoffs" -- Alternate spelling
Part of the Following Groups
|A fairly average basketball game, but a lot better than its prequel||Roedie (5204)|
|Mean Machines||Sep, 1992||83 out of 100||83|
|Electronic Gaming Monthly (EGM)||Jun, 1992||32 out of 40||80|
|Gamers (Germany)||Aug, 1992||11 out of 15||73|
|Play Time||Nov, 1992||72 out of 100||72|
|Video Games||Jul, 1992||60 out of 100||60|
|Power Play||Jul, 1992||56 out of 100||56|
|The Video Game Critic||Apr 19, 2005||D+||33|
There are currently no topics for this game.
EngineThe game uses a slightly modified engine of the Genesis version of the game Lakers vs. Celtics and the NBA Playoffs.
- June 1992 (Issue 35) - Game of the Month