DescriptionBundesliga Manager 98 is a managerial soccer simulation where the player is responsible for the athletic and financial success of his team. The most important tasks are finding sponsors selling and buying players and setting the training. An automatic function can take over most of these duties. The player can either watch the whole match in a 3D representation, the most interesting scenes or only a text mode. During the matches he can make adjustments in tactics or lineup.
The game is basically exactly the same as Bundesliga Manager 97 without the bugs. The changes are:
- Updated squads and teams.
- The player can set during the matches which soccer player performs standard situations.
- During a multiplayer game a human player can be removed.
- There is a restriction that only two players from the junior team can be acquired for the senior squad.
- When coaching the national team the player can arrange his own squad instead adopting the computer recommendation.
There are no Windows screenshots for this game.
- "Bundesliga Manager Gold" -- German "Classic Line" re-release title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|PC Joker||Sep, 1998||81 out of 100||81|
|PC Games (Germany)||Sep, 1998||81 out of 100||81|
|Power Play||Sep, 1998||80 out of 100||80|
|GameStar (Germany)||Sep, 1998||75 out of 100||75|
|Gamesmania||1998||70 out of 100||70|
|PC Player (Germany)||Sep, 1998||70 out of 100||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.