DescriptionDespite the smutty title, the only ‘big people’ requirement is a driving license, as you’re racing through Europe and America in a variety of cars. Each level has a visual background reflecting part of the country.
The route is mapped out beforehand, but it needn’t be strictly adhered to, as the surrounding roads are all presented and can be used as you wish. The computer cars in the race will often deviate from the course as well, adding real navigation to the proceedings. You accrue damage from contact, which needs to be repaired after the race, so you need to keep some prize money coming in.
The racing is illegal, so you are pursued by police as you go, similarly to Crazy Cars 3, so make sure not to get caught, and do your dangerous driving out of their sight. You’ll have to drive on the correct side of the road and negotiate pedestrians and other traffic as well
- "Hot Hatches" -- Working Title
- "Hot Hatch" -- Original Working title
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: Chevrolet Camaro
- Automobile: Chevrolet Corvette
- Automobile: Pontiac Firebird
- Automobile: Volkswagen Golf
- Setting: City - Las Vegas
- Setting: City - Washington, D.C.
- Setting: Scottish
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Amiga Joker||Amiga||Jan, 1994||73 out of 100||73|
|High Score||Amiga||Feb, 1994||2 out of 5||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)