DescriptionOne day, Dunk, the magic magician of Bubble World, releases a spell that transports eight characters from their home worlds to Bubble World. Now it is the player's turn to bring them back home!
Bust-A-Move '99 is an enhanced version of Bust-A-Move 3. The goal remains the same: try to remove all the bubbles in each stage by connecting three or more of the same color.
Five playing modes are available:
- Arcade mode: the original Bust-A-Move 3.
- Challenge mode: in this mode the player's performance is evaluated and the game adapts to it.
- Win Contest mode: challenge all eight characters.
- Collection mode: a collection of levels created by Bust-A-Move players. Each round carries the designer's name.
- Edit mode: players can create and play their own puzzles.
- "Puzzle Bobble 3 DX" -- Japanese title
- "Bust-A-Move 3 DX" -- European title
- "Bust-A-Move 3" -- US/European Saturn title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Game Play 64||Nintendo 64||Nov, 1998||90 out of 100||90|
|Consoles Plus||Nintendo 64||Dec, 1998||88 out of 100||88|
|Officiel Nintendo Magazine||Nintendo 64||Dec, 1998||86 out of 100||86|
|Total! (Germany)||Nintendo 64||Dec, 1998||1.75 out of 6||85|
|Absolute Playstation||PlayStation||May, 1998||84 out of 100||84|
|Nintendo Power Magazine||Nintendo 64||May, 1999||7.6 out of 10||76|
|IGN||PlayStation||Apr 09, 1999||7 out of 10||70|
|Meristation||Windows||Feb 06, 2003||7 out of 10||70|
|Player One||Nintendo 64||Nov, 1998||69 out of 100||69|
|GameSpot||PlayStation||Mar 30, 1999||6.1 out of 10||61|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Bust-A-Move '99 (Official Website)
Nintendo 64 Credits