A Nightmare on Elm Street Ad Blurbs (Commodore 64)
Advertising BlurbsFrom the back cover:
- Featuring Freddy Krueger, the world-renowned hideous star of the successful horror movies.
- Set in Freddy's nightmarish world with vivid graphics to bring the ghoulishness to life.
- Exciting fast-paced arcade action with quick-changing scenes for non-stop suspense.
- Each game offers a new nightmare to conquer. Choose from a cast of characters, each with a unique power. Collect devastating weapons, including ice blasters, lasers, chain saws and more.
- Freddy cheats, creating a new, exciting and frightening confrontation with each play.
- Like in the movies, Freddy keeps coming back: the game is never over. There are always more surprises, increasing challenges and lots of secrets to uncover to keep you awake for years!
YOU'RE THE BRAVE WARRIOR OF THE NIGHT... BUT IT WILL TAKE ALL OF YOUR POWER, SKILLS AND WEAPONS TO FACE THE IMMORTAL TERROR KNOWN AS FREDDY. IT'S A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET.
Elm Street... where dreams are blurred with reality... where all dreams become nightmares... the street where Freddy lives.
You must go there. You alone have the power to save your friends and stop Freddy.
You sleep, and let the nightmare consume you, carrying you into the endless night of Freddy's world. Once there, you move quickly, driven by something between fear and determination, expecting strange horrors to lunge at you every step of the way.
Is it real? No, it's the game of your life! It's A Nightmare on Elm Street... like the movie, but more terrifying because this time Freddy is after you!
It's a game of smarts, chances, dares and scares. And it all takes place in Freddy's world - a House of Horrors full of tunnels, mazes, spirals... with puzzles to master, weapons to choose from and unending dangers to conquer. And Freddy is in his finest hour... laughing, taunting, attacking... and cheating! You'll face surprises in every corner and impending doom with every step.
Can Freddy finally be killed? Use your dreampower to find out...
Contributed by Belboz (6581) on Sep 23, 2001.
Freddy Krueger... He wants to get into your mind and slay you there, leaving your body to die. Escape his clutches and rescue your friends before it's to late. Freddy is everywhere! Don't fall asleep...
Contributed by ROFLBLAH (379) on Jun 25, 2000.