DescriptionYou are James Bond and you must stop Max Zorin from destroying Silicon Valley and dominating the microchip market. This game will take you to Paris and San Francisco. In Paris you will need to chase Mayday in your vehicle as she parachutes down to her extraction point. In San Francisco, you will get to go to City Hall and go to an abandoned mine where you must disarm a bomb. If the bomb is not disarmed a huge earthquake will occur and Silicon Valley will be flooded.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Panorama Para Matar" -- Spanish title (Serma Software release)
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|64'er||Aug, 1985||11 out of 15||73|
|Commodore User||Sep, 1985||60|
|Your Commodore||Oct, 1985||40|
|Zzap!||Aug, 1985||36 out of 100||36|
|Zzap!||Nov, 1992||19 out of 100||19|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Spectrum version limitationsAfter running out of memory on the Spectrum machines at the end of the development, the game had to be reduced drastically in gameplay only two weeks before release, making the Spectrum version limited compared to the other released versions. Only two levels are there (instead of three), the screen size is only half of the other versions and some other things are missing (like a level selection).
Related Web Sites
- CPC Game Reviews (for Amstrad CPC (at Letter V, page 2): downloadable releases; reviews; additional material)
- CPC-Power (in French) (for Amstrad CPC: dowloadable releases; artwork; additional material)
- Game Base 64 (for C64: Games, Database, Music, Emulation, Frontends, Reviews and Articles)
- Lemon, a C64 game database (for C64: games, reviews and music)
- Making "A View to a Kill" - The Game (MI6 interviews Spectrum programmer Garry Knight about the history, development and legacy of the game. (April 8, 2007))
- MSX Generation (for MSX: catalogue; cover art; additional material)
- Wikipedia (combined platform entry of the two homonym games.)
- World of Spectrum (downloadable releases; additional material; player reviews; magazine references; magazine adverts)