DescriptionIn the sequel to The Way of the Tiger, Yaemon the Grand Master of Flame is the villain of the piece. He has killed your foster-father Naijish and stolen the Scrolls of Kettsuin.
Your quest to recover the scroll and avenge your father's death is viewed from above and superficially resembles Gauntlet. You start outside the Quench Heart Keep, and must initially find enough keys in the grounds and connected buildings to penetrate it, and then kill each of the 3 guards.
There are other prey including spiders to fend off - these know how to home in on you. You are armed with a limited number of Shuikch to shoot from distance; after these are gone you are reliant on your bare hand, although more can be collected. Pressing the 1 key summons an energy recharge from the God Kwon, but only a limited number of times.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Way of the Tiger II" -- Informal title
- "The Way of the Tiger: Avenger" -- Alternate title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Zzap!||Feb, 1987||86 out of 100||86|
|Happy Computer||1987||64 out of 100||64|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- CPC-Power (in French) (For Amstrad CPC: game database entry; game packaging; manual digitalizations; goodies; advertisement; magazine reviews; downloadable releases; additional material.)
- CPCRrulez (in French) (For Amstrad CPC: game database entry; advertisement; game packaging; downloadable releases; additional material.)
- Lemon 64 (For Commodore 64: game entry database; advertisement; magazine reviews; music; documentation; cover art; additional material.)
- MSX Generation (For MSX: game database entry; game packaging; manuals; additional material.)
- The Tipshop (For ZX Spectrum: a central archive for all Spectrum and SAM games hints, tips, cheats, maps, hacks and pokes.)
- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (adventure gamebooks) (Encyclopaedic entry for Knight Books Way of the Tiger series which were the inspirational source for the games and have a tie-in licence with.)
- World of Spectrum (For ZX Spectrum: downloadable releases; additional material including – cassette inlay, advertisement, instructions; remakes links; player reviews; magazine references; magazine adverts.)
- ZX-Art - online archive of pixel art and 8-bit music (For ZX Spectrum: music, credits, pixel art. artist's graphics artwork.)