Advertising BlurbsFrom the back cover:
- 12 different levels of play from "Newcomer" to "Grandmaster."
- Select an "Easier" mode between levels.
- In "Teach" mode The Chessmaster shows all possible legal moves.
- Let The Chessmaster suggest a move for you in "Hint" mode.
- Take back moves.
- Shows captured pieces.
- Change sides at any time.
- Turn the 3D board 90 degrees to see every angle.
- On-screen Chess-clock.
- Accepts keyboard input in all three major chess notations.
- Joystick and Mouse control.
- Learn - by selecting the "Watch The Chessmaster Think" mode.
- Save and/or print games in progress or already played.
- Replay an entire game - with The Chessmaster analyzing it.
- Watch and learn as The Chessmaster plays both sides of a game.
- Let the Chessmaster referee your play in "Two People" mode.
- Solve - "The Chessmaster's Problems" or set up your own.
- Study - by replaying games from "The Classic Games Library."
- Complete, illustrated booklet with tutorial by the U.S.C.F.
- Discount membership in the U.S. Chess Federation.
Now! ... Play World Class Chess!
The Chessmaster 2000 ... the most powerful computer chess program in the world today - and the friendliest!
It draws from a mammoth opening library of over 71,000 moves - the world's largest. In mid-game, it displays amazing combinations of classical and modern strategy. At end game it calls further upon the world's newest and finest computer chess algorithm to mount virtuoso tactics. The Chessmaster 2000 is the perfect champion chess companion, adversary and instructor for chess enthusiasts of all ages and skills.
Compare The Chessmaster 2000, feature by feature, with any other chess program on the market today. See why the chess world has declared...
"The Chessmaster 2000 is the new standard against which all computer chess programs must now be judged!"
Contributed by Belboz (6513) on Sep 02, 2001.