DescriptionThis multi-level action/adventure takes players back 40 years to find Professor K.K. Renegade, who predicts that a catastrophic asteroid is heading straight for earth. You're in charge of finding Professor Renegade.
Select one of the five most intrepid Adventurers from England, France, Germany, Japan, and the U.S. to spearhead the search. Professor Renegade was last seen in the unexplored region of the highest Tibetan ranges; an area populated by creatures and conditions of the professor's own design: venomous stone snakes, reptilian birds, and acid storms. Not only must your Adventurer survive these tests of courage, but he must and properly use such curious objects as spurs, a vacuum cleaner, and a unicycle. Once you locate the professor and convince him to help, you'll need to help him construct an anti-asteroid deflector to prevent the destruction of earth. You must now search for high-tech tools such as an atomic pile, a 9-volt battery, and a bent coat hanger!
Use the joystick and the appropriate keys to maneuver the Adventurer across the landscape. You have 30 days to complete the mission. During the mission, the Adventurer collects various items (points are awarded for each). Some items serve little purpose; others are vital; and others only work in certain places. Only one item can be held at a time and it must be held to be used. Native bearers carry the items collected.
To look at what each bearer has, type 1 or 2 to scroll through the bearers. The Adventurer can exchange the item held (press S) with a bearer that is closest to him. Its trial and error time. Good luck. The game comes with cheats and a map for those that require a little help.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Terramex" -- International title
There are no reviews for this game.
|The Games Machine (UK)||Feb, 1988||65 out of 100||65|
|Zzap!||May, 1988||31 out of 100||31|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- AtariMania (for Atari ST: game entry database; downloadable release; advertisement; additional material; magazine reviews)
- CPC-Power (in French) (for Amstrad CPC: game database entry; package material; manual digitalizations; goodies; advertisement; magazine reviews; downloadable releases; additional material)
- Hall of Light (for Amiga: game database entry; package material digitalizations; screenshots; additional material)
- Lemon 64 (for C64: game entry database; interview; magazine reviews: music; advertisement; cover art digitalizations; additional material)
- Lemon Amiga (for Amiga: game database entry; magazine reviews; additional material)
- MSX Generation (for MSX: package material digitalizations; additional material)
- Review COMPUTE!'s Amiga Resource April 1989 (One page review of the Amiga version in issue #1 of the US magazine)
- World of Spectrum (for ZX Spectrum: downloadable releases; additional material including – cassette inlay, advertisement, instructions; player reviews; magazine references; magazine adverts)