DescriptionThe player takes the role of a DOD operative who must use the BMD(Ballistic Missile Defense System) to protect the United States. This system is composed of ground-based, land-launched, and space-based system components. The goal is to destroy, defeat, confound, or destabilize incoming ballistic missiles.
The game-play is mostly text based with the player entering 5-letter commands or coordinates in order to operate the BMD. In addition to active weapons, the player has access to surveillance system needed to detect missile launches and space mines. These systems are susceptible to visual interference and outages due to their orbits.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Def Con 5" -- UK title
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
- Computer Gaming World
- November 1996 (15th anniversary issue) – #2 Worst Game of All Time
Related Web Sites
- Commodore 64 Boxed Sets (For C64: high quality game packaging digitalisations. Include box, manual, brochure, additional material.)
- DOSBox, an x86 emulator with DOS (Statistics page of compatibility with original DOS version.)
- Hall of Light (For Amiga: game database entry; digitalised manuals; game packaging; screenshots; additional material.)
- Lemon 64 (For C64: game entry database; advertisement; magazine reviews; music; documentation; cover art; additional material.)
- Lemon Amiga (For Amiga: game database entry; magazine reviews; music; manual; additional material.)