The best computer soccer game without any doubt
- Superb realism
- Countless directions to kick the ball
- No computer assisted kicks
- Good AI and strategy for the computer opponent
- Still has a community behind it. Just visit http://www.ehis64.net and see for yourself
- Nothing. Simplicity of graphics is a limitation of Commodore 64.
The Bottom Line
Emlyn Hughes International Soccer is the best soccer game you can find for any computer platform. Granted, you can play games with better graphics, better animation, better sound effects etc, but it is highly doubtful that you can find another game with the same or near level of playability and realism. Learning curve is a bit steep because of the richness of movements and kicks that you can do using a single button joystick, but after you get comfortable with these movements, you will understand what I'm saying.