DescriptionWhen a terraforming team on an unexplored planet sends some disturbing messages back to Earth and then stops responding altogether, a space-adventurer is sent to find out what happened.
The gameplay is a side-on 8-dimensionally scrolling action-adventure set on a planet. The player must find a way to the lower depths of the planet to rescue the terraforming team and defeat the evil Triax!
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for the Commodore 64 release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Commodore Format||Jul, 1991||97 out of 100||97|
|Commodore Force||Jan, 1994||94 out of 100||94|
|Zzap!||Jul, 1991||91 out of 100||91|
|64'er||Oct, 1991||8 out of 10||80|
|ASM (Aktueller Software Markt)||Jan, 1992||9 out of 12||75|
|Datormagazin||Aug 29, 1991||73 out of 100||73|
There are currently no topics for this game.
1001 Video GamesExile appears in the book 1001 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die by General Editor Tony Mott.
- Amiga Power
- 1991 - Best Game
- Commodore Force
- December 1993 (Issue 13) – #58 “Readers' Top 100”
- Commodore Format
- July 1993 (Issue 34) - Modern Classics: Arcade Adventure
- Retro Gamer
- September 2004 (Issue #8) – #78 Best Game Of All Time (Readers' Vote)
Related Web Sites
- Exile Resurrection (More information on this classic game)
- Exile Tribute (A huge tribute to this excellent game)