First Class with the Shoe People
- Trampy Visits His Friends: Trampy stumbles on various objects and the player has to type in their names.
- Sgt. Major Sorts It Out: The major dropped the contents of a few shelves on the floor and the player has to sort them back in. Each shelve represents a certain shape, e.g. round.
- The Great Alphabet Robbery: The player has to help the policemen to catch Sneaker who stole the alphabet's letters. This is accomplished by solving word puzzles.
- Wellington Goes to the Park: The player has to balance out a seesaw by adding the correct amount of certain shapes. Focuses on teaching recognizing numbers and simple summation.
- Charlie's Big Day: The clown performs a number of tricks and the player has to remember them in the correct order.