Terrorists have overrun an embassy and hold the people inside as hostages. You control six counter-terrorists whose mission is to eliminate the terrorists. In the first part of the game, you have to bring three men into position so they can snipe the building. The second part involves entering the building with the other three men to kill the terrorists and rescue the hostages. Depending on how well you positioned your snipers, you can use them to assist you on that mission.
- "בני-ערובה" -- Hebrew spelling
- "Rescue: The Embassy Mission" -- NES title
- "Operation Jupiter" -- French title
- "Hostages: The Embassy Mission" -- Japanese title
- "Hostages" -- European/Israeli title
- "ホステージ" -- Japanese spelling
There are no reviews for the Commodore 64 release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
from Infogrames is the sequel to this game.