Jet Ad Blurbs (Commodore 64)
Advertising BlurbsAdvertisement in COMPUTE!, November 1987:
From the author of Flight Simulator comes the state of the art in jet simulation. Let Jet's unparalleled realism and programming depth launch you into an exhilarating experience!
- Highly detailed aircraft models (F-16, F-18, MiG-21, MiG-23)
- Multiple detailed airports
- Detailed ships (carrier & cruisers)
- Detailed enemy land and sea targets
- Fly a land-based F-16 or carrier-based F-18
- Powerful, gas-guzzling afterburners
- "Fly by Wire" flight controls
- Flight performance affected by armament and fuel levels
- Realistic airbrakes for quick midair deceleration
- Real "Heads Up Display" with complete attitude indicator
- Target range indicator
- Enemy target tracking radar
- Multiple system status displays
- Dogfight and target strike missions
- Accurate offensive and defensive strategic considerations
- Realistic fuel constraints
- Multiple advanced air-to-air and air-to-ground weapon systems
- Progressive skill levels
- Functioning ejection seat
- Full screen out-the-window view with instant zoom control
- Realistic carrier catapult launches and tripwire landings
Realistic Aircraft Control
Realistic Modern Electronic Instrumentation
Realistic Combat Missions
See Your Dealer, or write or call for more information. Jet is available on disk for the IBM PC for $49.95, and for the Commodore 64/128 and Apple II computers for $39.95. For direct orders please indicate which computer version you want, enclose the correct amount plus $2.00 for shipping, and specify UPS or first class mail delivery. Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Diners Club Charges accepted.
Contributed by Belboz (6484) on Aug 23, 2001.
From the back of the box:
Fly an F-16 Fighting Falcon, the most advanced tactical fighter aircraft in the world. Or put yourself at the controls of a carrier-based F-18 Hornet, the Navy's newest multi-role fighter. Jet lets you fly either of these fast, maneuverable machines.
Your aircraft is equipped with a full-screen Heads Up Display for monitoring instruments and environment simultaneously. Free flight mode gets you started. Then you can select from a variety of land/sea strike or dogfight options to test your combat performance. Jet carries an internal M61 machine gun, and can be fitted with air-to-air missiles, AGM missiles, or bombs as required. Standard equipment also includes search radar, an automatic target tracking/sequencing computer, and fully functioning ejection seat.
Program Number: IB-JT1
Contributed by Lee Seitz (638) on Jun 30, 2000.