DescriptionLeviathan takes place on isometric science-fiction landscapes where all enemies have to be destroyed. So the player mans a space ship, flies around the three levels (with the ability to turn around and change the flying height) and shoots everything he sees: Besides flying enemies there are also defense stations on the ground to be dealt with. But while rocket ammo is unlimited, fuel has to be regularly refilled by landing besides a fuel pod. Three smart bombs which destroy everything on the screen help in tight situations. Every level runs on a time limit.
There are no reviews for this game.
|ASM (Aktueller Software Markt)||Mar, 1987||10 out of 12||83|
|Happy Computer||Apr, 1987||76 out of 100||76|
|Computer Gamer||Apr, 1987||71 out of 100||71|
There are currently no topics for this game.
InspirationThe game was inspired by the ZZ Top music video Rough Boy.
Related Web Sites
- AtariMania (Atari ST) (for Atari ST: database; downloadable releases; artwork; additional material)
- CPC-Power (in French) (for Amstrad CPC: downloadable releases; artwork; additional material)
- Game Base 64 (for C64: Downloadable links, Database, Music, Emulation, Frontends, Reviews and Articles)
- Hall of Light (for Amiga: database; manuals; artwork; screenshots; additional material)
- Lemon 64 (for C64: games, reviews and music)
- Lemon Amiga (for Amiga: game reviews; music; manuals; additional material)
- World of Spectrum (for ZX Spectrum: downloadable releases; additional material; player reviews; magazine references; magazine adverts)