DescriptionMacArthur's War is a turn-based 2D simulation of the Korean War. The player takes the role of Douglas MacArthur, the commander in chief of the United Nations forces, but you can also assume the role of the Chinese general staff. Confronted with the Korean crisis, you can manage the conflict at a limited level or you can escalate it into a Asian or Global showdown between the superpowers.
The included scenarios are: 'Across the 38th', Taejon, Naktong Bulge, Unsan, Ch'ongch'on River, Chosin Reservoir, Chipyong-ni, Imjin River.
There are no promo images for this game
- "MacArthur's War: Battles for Korea, June 1950 - April 1951" -- Tag-lined title
Part of the Following Groups
- Game feature: Hexagonal map
- Historical conflict: Korean War
- Setting: Korean
- SSG's Battlefront series
There are no reviews for this game.
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Jun, 1991||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Commodore 64 Boxed Sets (For C64: game packaging digitalisations. Include box, manual, brochure, additional material.)
- Lemon 64 (For Commodore 64: game entry database; advertisement; magazine reviews; music; documentation; cover art; additional material.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.