DescriptionDizzy, the egg protagonist, is back in his fourth installment: Magicland Dizzy. The land has been corrupted by an evil wizard, and it's Dizzy's job to set everything right. To do this, he must walk, jump and flip through a large number of screens, pick up and use various items, and talk to people.
There are no promo images for this game
- "ארץ הקסמים של דיזי" -- Hebrew spelling
- "Magic Land Dizzy" -- alternate spelling (C64 media)
- "Dizzy 4" -- informal name
Part of the Following Group
|Platform/adventure game||Gary Smith (15)|
|Zzap!||Jan, 1991||83 out of 100||83|
|Commodore Format||Nov, 1992||70 out of 100||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
PromotionThe game used a very unique promotion system. A mini-game for ZX Spectrum was created called Dizzy 3.5: Into the Magicland and was given for free with the magazine Crash!. In the game a player could see the story how Dizzy ended up in the Magicland. There was also a new character, Dizzy's cousin Danny who never appeared in any other game of the series.
- Commodore Force
- December 1993 (Issue 13) – #55 “Readers' Top 100”
- Retro Gamer
- September 2004 (Issue #8) – #71 Best Game Of All Time (Readers' Vote)