DescriptionYou're a stranded space jockey in a rugged frontier settlement on Saturn's moon, Titan. Your one chance to get off this ice cube is to assemble a team and find... a lost city!
This early Westwood title is a turn-based RPG set on the surface of Mars. Your characters have attributes and 21 skills that can be raised during the course of the game. You gather your party throughout the game. Much of the game is viewed from a first-person perspective with a small top down map and status line, but combat is all top-down. Combat can be handled directly by the player or left to the AI.
There are no promo images for this game
- "The Mars Saga" -- C64 media title
- "Mines of Titan" -- Infocom Release
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Commodore 64 release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|ACE (Advanced Computer Entertainment)||Mar, 1989||85 out of 100||85|
|Power Play||Dec, 1988||75 out of 100||75|
|Joker Verlag präsentiert: Sonderheft||1992||72 out of 100||72|
|ASM (Aktueller Software Markt)||Jan, 1989||7.67 out of 12||64|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Feb, 1989||Unscored||Unscored|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Commodore 64 Boxed Sets (For C64: game packaging digitalisations. Include box, manual, brochure, additional material.)
- Lemon 64 (For Commodore 64: game entry database; advertisement; magazine reviews; music; documentation; cover art; additional material.)
- Museum of Computer Adventure Game History (C64) (For Commodore 64: game packaging; manuals; media; additional material.)
- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (Encyclopaedic entry for combined platforms.)