Night Shift is a strange platform/puzzle combo of a game.
Thriving Toy Company seeks energetic employee to operate unconventional machine. Generous rewards in store for you... if you can meet the challenge!(from the back of the box)
- Master the BEAST to crank out action figures from Star Wars(r), Indiana Jones(r) and your favourite LucasArts games. You must meet your quota each night.
IF YOU FAIL, YOU'RE FIRED!
- Make your quota! Get a raise! Get a bonus! Get a bigger quota!
- Fend off nasty lawyers and furry pests.
- Make it all the way from the assembly line to the mansion on the hill!
Gameplay is divided into 6 different kinds of shifts, each with its own assignments (provide power, use wrench to tighten bolts, etc.) You will use tools throughout the game, and will be awarded with bonus items (hourglass for extra time, cash bonus for extra points).
- "Night Shift: Industrial Might & Logic" -- Tag-lined title
- "Mr. Fixit" -- Working title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
In the game, the fictitious company that your character works for is called "Industrial Might & Logic" -- a parody on George Lucas' own "Industrial Light & Magic".