DescriptionSkool Daze sets you as Eric, a typical scamp of a schoolboy whose school report is due, and it is so bad that his parents can't be allowed to see it. This means retrieving it from the headmaster's safe, by obtaining every piece of the pass-code from the teachers, by hitting each of the shields with your catapult.
All this has to be done around all the rigors of a typical school day. you must go to class when the bell goes, or else it's detention, and the other kids will often play around to block you. The game's Artificial Intelligence means that events continue to unfold around you in the other rooms and corridors.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the Commodore 64 release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Retro Gamer||Mar, 2005||8 out of 10||80|
|Your Commodore||Feb, 1986||8 out of 10||80|
|Zzap!||Jan, 1986||78 out of 100||78|
There are currently no topics for this game.
1001 Video GamesThe ZX Spectrum version of Skool Daze appears in the book 1001 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die by General Editor Tony Mott.
- Retro Gamer
- October 2004 (Issue #9) – #40 Best Game Of All Time (Readers' Vote)
Related Web Sites
- Cambridge Centre for Computing History (for ZX Spectrum: exhibit reference ID CH33953; additional material)
- Kio's home (for ZX Spectrum: downloadable releases; additional material including – photographed cassete inlays)
- Pixelatron (Mark Green's interview with Keith Warrington (artist behind the game))
- The Your Sinclair Rock'n'Roll Years (for ZX Spectrum: software downloads; additional downloads; magazine references; magazine adverts)
- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (encyclopaedic entry for ZX Spectrum)
- World of Spectrum (for ZX Spectrum: downloadable releases; additional material including – cassete inlay, advertisement, instructions; remakes links; player reviews; magazine references; magazine adverts)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.