DescriptionTrack & Field is a sports game that allows the player to have an experience based around the Summer Olympic Games. Events include the 100 meter dash, the hammer throw, the javelin throw, the long jump, the high jump and the 110 meter hurdles.
The MSX version replaces the hurdles with a 400 meter dash.
The Famicom version loses the hammer throw and the high jump, but the NES version restores the high jump while adding skeet shooting, the triple jump and archery as events. The NES version also keeps the 110 meter hurdles and forgoes the 400 meter dash.
If the player wants to go to the next event or round then they will have to qualify, by beating increasingly difficult maximum times or minimum distances. This game contains a two player option, in which the players take it in turns.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Track & Field in Barcelona" -- European title
- "Track & Field 1" -- MSX in-game title
- "Track and Field" -- Atari 2600/8-bit in-game title
- "ハイパーオリンピックI" -- Japanese Kanji title for Hyper Olympic edition
- "Hyper Olympic: Gentai Ban!" -- Japanese title
- "Hyper Olympic 1" -- re-release for the Los Angeles Olympic Games 1984
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|ASM (Aktueller Software Markt)||Oct, 1987||8.6 out of 12||72|
|Zzap!||Jan, 1988||61 out of 100||61|
|Power Play||1987||4 out of 10||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.