DescriptionTriada is a compilation of the three following titles:
- Ashido is a puzzle solving game, where the player must place stones with symbols in an appropriate manner on the board. Laying stones correspond to the appropriate rules. The game features 70 levels, all with individual password.
- Bombi is a side scrolling clone of Dyna Blaster or Bomberman for two players. The goal is to eliminate the opponent by detonating an explosive when an enemy is in its range. Getting close to the opposite player requires avoiding various creatures and removing walls and other obstacles inside the maze. Some of the destroyed parts of the maze may hide very useful power-ups, such as additional bombs or extra protectors.
- Timtris is a clone of classic Tetris. The player gets a point for each completed line. The game finishes when the blocks cease to be housed in the well.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Timtris" -- Game Included
- "Bombi" -- Game Included
- "Ashido" -- Game Included
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Top Secret||May, 1995||5 out of 10||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.