DescriptionThis package allows users to create their own 3D worlds, using technology related to the Freescape universe seen in games such as Castle Master and Driller / Space Station Oblivion. Pull-down menus allow objects to be created and positioned, with movement loops and simple animation defined. A network of rooms can be created.
A simple BASIC-style language is integrated to allow puzzles and conditions (open a door when a key in placed into it, for example). You can also include enemies which must be shot. At any moment you can enter the gameworld to test it.
There are no promo images for this game
- "העולם התלת מימדי שלך" -- Hebrew spelling
- "3D Virtual Studio" -- Israeli Title
- "3D Construction Kit" -- European Title
Part of the Following Groups
|Redefinition of 'pushing it a bit'||WWWWolf (421)|
|Your Commodore||Sep, 1991||100 out of 100||100|
|Commodore Format||Sep, 1991||93 out of 100||93|
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Acorn Archimedes port?||2||Trypticon (10736)
May 13, 2012
TriviaThe "3D Construction Kit" packages also came with a 30-minute video tape, featuring an introduction and a tutorial presented by Ian Andrew, the original designer of the Freescape system.
Related Web Sites
- 3D Construction Kit (Unofficial website for the construction kit.)
- Virtual Reality Studio for Amiga (VSR Resource site with descriptions about the software and what it can do)