DescriptionWerner: Let's go! is based on the German comics character Werner and offers five mini games:
- Meiern (also known as mia) is a dice game with an emphasis on bluffing. The basic rules: A player makes a hidden dice throw and checks the result. Then he gives the dice cup to the next player and says his result which may be true or a bluff (the said result needs to be higher than what the player before said). The next player either has the choice to throw the dice or to call a bluff. In the latter variant he opens up the dice cup and either the bluffer or the wrongful accuser gets a minus point.
- A side-scrolling car drive in which the player has to avoid obstacles by accelerating or ducking.
- Another car drive which is essentially the same with items which have to be picked up and used at the right time.
- The fourth game is about building a motorcycle. The player needs to choose between a variety of parts. This game is lost after twelve incorrect guesses.
- A motorcycle drive where the camera is directly placed behind the motorcycle. The goal is to avoid obstacles.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Werner: Mach hin!" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Computer Gamer||Jan, 1987||75 out of 100||75|
|Tilt||Jul, 1987||9 out of 20||45|
|Zzap!||May, 1987||10 out of 100||10|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Werner (Wikipedia entry on the character from the game)