Not an American user?
DescriptionAn expansion pack for Call of Duty.
This adds three new single-player campaigns as well as expanded multiplayer modes. There are 13 new single-player levels, plus an enhanced multiplayer experience with 11 new maps and 3 new modes of play, also including vehicles.
You are again looking through the eyes of American, British and Russian soldiers. As a US soldier in the 101st Airborne you are in the Battle of the Bulge. Afterwards you start as a British airman in a B-17 plane, operating the board weapons. After your plane was shot down and you escape with a parachute, you sabotage a German train together with some members of the Dutch resistance. Impressed by your skills, a SOE-Officer recruits you for an attack of a coast fortress to support the invasion of Sicily (known as Operation Husky). The Russian campaign plays during and after the Battle of Kursk, the largest tank fight so far.
There are a range of new weapons, which are:
- Binoculars (call in an artillery strike)
- M1919A6 (US light machine gun)
- Bazooka (US anti-tank weapon)
- Tokarev SVT-40 (Russian semi-automatic rifle)
- Degtyarev-Pekhotny 28 (Russian machine gun)
- Tokarev TT-33 (Russian side arm)
- Silenced Sten Mk II (British sub-machine gun)
- Webley Mk 4 (British side arm)
- Gewehr 43 (German semi-automatic rifle)
- Maschinengewehr 34 (German machine gun)
- Panzerschreck (German anti-tank weapon) Flammenwerfer 35 (German flamethrower)
- "使命召唤：联合进攻" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "COD: UO" -- Informal abbreviation
- "Call of Duty: Второй Фронт" -- Russian spelling
- "Call Of Duty: La Gran Ofensiva" -- Spanish title
- "Call of Duty: La Grande Offensive" -- French title
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: id Tech 3 (Quake III)
- 3D Engine: id Tech 3 (Quake III: Team Arena)
- Anti-Cheat Technology: PunkBuster
- Call of Duty series
- Historical conflict: World War II
|Riley, Doyle, Yuri: Heroes deserving better||Windows||vicrabb (6991)|
The Press Says
|FOK!games||Windows||Oct 01, 2004||95 out of 100||95|
|Game Chronicles||Windows||Oct 09, 2004||9.2 out of 10||92|
|GameSpot||Windows||Sep 14, 2004||8.9 out of 10||89|
|Game Informer Magazine||Windows||Nov, 2004||8.75 out of 10||88|
|Gamesmania||Windows||Oct 26, 2004||85 out of 100||85|
|Jolt (UK)||Windows||Oct 08, 2004||8.4 out of 10||84|
|Game Shark||Windows||Nov 05, 2004||B+||83|
|GameDaily||Windows||Oct 13, 2004||8 out of 10||80|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Windows||Sep 27, 2004||8 out of 10||80|
|JeuxMac.com||Macintosh||Jan, 2005||4 out of 5||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
CowAn oversized cow with a large bell can be seen in the level "Crossroads" (video)
ReferencesIn the 2nd level as the Americans, other members of your squad are named Pvt. Gordon and Pvt. Freeman. Obvious references to the main character of the game Half-Life.
- Computer Games Magazine
- March 2005 - Expansion of the Year 2004
Contributed to by Corn Popper (69531)
Art and Animation:
Brian Anderson, Sloan Anderson, Isabelle Decenciere, Dominique Drozdz, Jason Hoover, Dan Moditch, Colin Whitney, Thomas A. SzakolczayLevel Design and Scripting:
Joseph Chiang, Michael Denny, Jeremy Luyties, Nikolai Mohilchock, Paul Sandler, Thaddeus Sasser, Nathan Silvers, Jesse Snyder, Sean Soucy, Kevin WorrelProgramming: